Monday 1 March 2010

A Catch Up

I missed posting something last week. I've been busy.

First, I posted a while ago that I had sent a story for publication consideration. Well, I waited for weeks with not a word. Then last week I received a reply. I'm sorry to say it was rejected. But, you know, I'm not in the least bit bothered. Yes, it was disappointing to get a rejection, but life must go on. So my story is now ready to be sent out again. It will be winging its way out again in the next few days. One day it will get to the right place.

Next, I've been trying hard to get another story ready for sending out. It's no fun trying to juggle many diiferent tasks at the same time.

Along with that I've had to fit in housework. I'm sure the dust follows me around. I clean and the next time I look everything is covered again.

Lastly, I've been setting up a new website. It is one of those everything in one place sites. Once it is up and running, it will hopefully make life just a little easier. I hope you will all move there with me. So, if you want to have a look around, please follow this link http://terriehope.webs.com/

It is still a work in progress, and I hope that you will give me suggestions on improvements that I could make to the site.

No comments: