Thursday 17 December 2009

Following on....

from my last post. I mentioned my critique website at http://critiquecafe.ning.com

Well, since posting, I have moved the site to the above address. So some of the members only stuff doesn't necessarily exist any more. Anyway, to cut a long story short. I found a place where I feel we can do so much more, and went for it.

We all need that support in the lonely world of writing. And, if you're anything like me, you are alone with your writing in the big wide world of life.

So, if any one is reading this, and wants to join, please go on over and take a look around. We would love to welcome you onboard.

2 comments:

Just Joany said...

Hey Terrie,
I'm listening. I often read your blog. The critique group sounds like a good idea. ~ Just Joany
Red Wagon Flights

Terrie said...

Thanks Joany. Go and take a look at my critique site. It is growing nicely. The website link is in my blog post, or I have a link to join on my blog. It's down the bottom on the right side. I'd love to see you there