Tuesday 29 December 2009

The countdown has begun

As I write this, the countdown to 2010 is well and truly underway. In a few days we will be looking back over 2009, and reminiscing over the things we have done.

When I look back, the only real achievement I have is finishing the advanced course, Beyond the Basics, with the Institute of Children's Literature. Well, I suppose that is, in itself a great achievement, but I would like to have taken things further, and submitted some of the manuscripts I've worked so hard on.

So, on friday it will be the start of a new year. The old will be gone, and I am hoping and praying that with the new year, will come the chance to submit - regularly. I will do it no matter what it takes. Even if I have to start small and increase slowly, I am determined to leave that starting block and race to the finish line.

In closing, I would like to wish all my followers, and anyone else who reads this, a very happy and prosperous New Year. For my writer followers and readers, I hope you have a very successful writing year.

Until next time.....

2 comments:

Just Joany said...

I hope that you not only submit in the new year, but are published and become world famous.

Happy New Year, my friend! May all that you hope for be yours.

~ Just Joany
Red Wagon Flights

Terrie said...

Thank you Joany, you are so sweet.